From: Daniel Brown <dbrown01075@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Subject: task force website
To:
I have set up the following website to gather documents, links and resources relevant to the work of the anti-bullying task force:
shcitizenship.org
I would appreciate your help in letting your subgroups know about the site. If you have documents, links or suggestions for the site, please send them to me at this email address, or use on the comments feature on the site.
Thanks,
Dan Brown
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Subject: task force website
To:
I have set up the following website to gather documents, links and resources relevant to the work of the anti-bullying task force:
shcitizenship.org
I would appreciate your help in letting your subgroups know about the site. If you have documents, links or suggestions for the site, please send them to me at this email address, or use on the comments feature on the site.
Thanks,
Dan Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment