From: Suzanne Cordes
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:20 PM
To: Robert Judge
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:20 PM
To: Robert Judge
Hi Bob,
...
I just want to say too that...it is important to talk about what IS going on with the process and to encourage people to look at solutions rather than perpetuate bullying behaviors. It's ironic that those who want the girls "outed" are more focused on doing that than finding a solution.
I'm all for building community and communication rather than remaining status quo which I'm sure people would like to do in South Hadley. Let time heal and all will be forgotten. I hope not. I hope South Hadley adopts a NO TOLERANCE for bullying and a consequence if someone does not adhere to policy. In addition, workshops, classes, speakers, building bridges, learning tolerance are all important to creating a safe atmosphere and a voice for our children.
No comments:
Post a Comment